Saturday, May 5, 2007

Pulmonary Aspiration Drowning Symptoms

FIREFOX - Identify yourself as a Firefox browser with

Since I downloaded this add-ons to 21 December 2006 and I was wrong on 23 I have not put anything about it online: I do now.
This is a Firefox extension with which we tell the browser to identify as any browser or even something of invented! If someone logs on to your sites with the browser "slop" that I have senzaltro (or GiampaZ:-D)

You can download the extension from here !
Once installed you can access it from the Tools menu in Firefox. It 'as easy to use. Just between the variables "servervariabiles" of a server you are visiting is sent from your browser as a "fake"! Let's say there is not much for mere mortals but for webmasters can go really useful to test a web page depending on the browser used.

Note that of course Firefox always uses the same display engine which is the owner, does not use the engines of other browsers (with this extension ...) but merely to identify themselves in a different way! Personally

to use the Internet Explorer engine within Firefox I use the extension called IEtab!

soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment